Monday, August 6, 2007

Who do you work for?

After much talk in the past of buy outs and getting used to new companies, well......it is upon us once again. It appears that on August 10th Colin will officially be working for Uranium One Inc. For those of you counting this will be his 3rd company, with the same position. It is obvious that buy outs are the way of the world in the Uranium business. But, as always it looks to be a very good change. With a new company there are always more opportunities because when it comes to buy outs.... you are sure that the company that you will be working for is larger and further ahead than your current company. So now we will wait and see if another one of these buy outs is in Colin's future (hopefully longer than 6 months this time).



Proving that napping in a comfy chair isn't solely for old men, it is a good fit for Jason too.
While we are waiting for the details of this transition to a new company the best thing to do is keep busy. So today I kept true to this philosophy and Jason and I have knocked a few projects off of our list. First off the yard is mowed again (I stopped counting the number of times it has been mowed). After receiving over 3 inches of rain in a 48 hour period of time it was super wet. As most of you know, this is not common for Wyoming and was quite shocking to us. So, I had to leave my yard to grow until it could dry. Well, today when I mowed it was knee high. I have to say I have never mowed a yard quite that tall before (one that was grass and not weeds that is). It is so lush and tall that the mower about died every time I took a step. Jason napped during this long and drawn out project, but even without his valuable assistance the job was completed.



Taping off the trim, notice the tongue.
The second phase of our day was painting the trim in Jason's bedroom and puting up a few extra decorations (SPONGEBOB!!). It was such a fun job since I had excellent company, Jason. He helped from the beginning to the end of that project. He even has some paint on his leg to prove it. I also came to the realization that dark colors in a young child's room is a good thing. He thought that since I was able to paint (he thought I was coloring), that he should use his crayons to add a little spice to his room. So, he proceeded to color all over the walls with random crayons. To my delight, they don't show up on the dark blue.... WOOOOO!!!!!HOOOO!!!!!!!! One less thing to clean up today. The room looks a little better, but next on the list is getting his new bed set up when it arrives and puting doors on his closet. This will all happen in good time.............we hope. I will post pictures of the finished product, well at least after the bed comes.

Hanging the border.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

OOOO Spongebob is looking good! I can't believe how much you have done in Jason's room! It is a totally different room almost! Good thing you have Jason to help you with all that hard work.

petecobb99 said...

could colin get us some uranium?

Moody Family said...

Sorry none in yellow cake form, just some native uranium. But, I guess it is the novel enough. From my point of view, it is just a bunch of dirt and rocks that comes out when they drill. It could make for interesting dinner conversation though.

amy said...

I immediately had visions of Jack Bauer when I read your blog title. Good one!