Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh Ragu!!!!

Jason with his weapon for the evening........ "Big Stick To Hit Dad With!!"

From the title you might be thinking Spaghetti................. Not so much.................... Colin, Jason, and I are pleased to say that we are expecting a new family member. He or she will make an appearance at the end of March or beginning of April. Now to answer the question many of you are probably asking.......Ragu? Well, that is what Colin came up with. Knowing that when I was pregnant with Jason the term "Prego" made me angry, Colin came up with a logical alternative... "Ragu" was born......... the only thing I could do is laugh. So here we are a family of three..... attempting to prep ourselves to adjust into a family of four. We hope all of you are doing well and surviving the heat. Now it is back to playing in the yard and taking advantage of these cool evenings. Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

petecobb99 said...

awesome news!!!!!
i've always thought 'gary' was a good boys name...

coalesm said...

Congratulations you guys.. we're so excited for you! Take it easy Lori.. hope to see you guys soon!

The Kinley's said...

Sweet! I guess it's not so bad that you actually want to go through this AGAIN!!! Of course having your babies in December and early Spring are a better idea than what Travis and I come up with...hmm 1st baby + Texas summer heat = "I hope this baby is everything you wanted, because this is it!!" Said Crissy to Travis one HOT Texas afternoon while 8 months pregnant. Just kidding, we are actually already just as excited for our second as you are for yours!!! CONGRATS all that practice finally paid off :-) I hope it's a girl, Travis and I would approve of a little Moody girlfriend for Jackson.

Maggie said...

HA! What happened to waiting for a long time to tell people? I knew you couldn't keep your own secret! :) :) :)

Besides that, you already know how excited I am for Jason's sibling!!! Now I can start knitting baby stuff!

Keep walking. Love ya!

Zack and Jenny said...

Congrats guys! Jenny says Jason needs a little sister to balance things out in the Moody house.

gardenboy said...

Very exciting news for all of you. Do twins run in either family? I only ask because of the poll. My wife is a twin and my stepchildren are twins. Boy and girl.
Best of luck with your pregnancy.

amy said...

Congratulations, you guys! Very exciting!

Moody Family said...

No twins in this family...... That I know of, but it is something that I put on the poll while giggling and laughing about that idea. But, I will let you all know what it is when we find out...... Yes, I am one of those that just has to know... the mystery is overrated.