Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Even the cute.......

I forgot to post a video of Jason sleeping in the wagon........ well sort of. I hope you enjoy it.



undefined sleepy wagon ride



Add to My Profile More Videos




All of you that look at our blog regularly probably noticed that Jason just takes a good picture. Up until yesterday I thought that he just couldn't take a bad picture. I was proven wrong in such a big way.



Story time turned frightening.

I guess this goes to show that even the cutest of kids can look bad a times. Have a great day everyone........

3 comments:

Maggie said...

That video is priceless! I love how he opens his eyes in the middle, just to glare at you guys for laughing at him and recording him, and then falls right back overr into sleepy time. I love that little cutie! :)

petecobb99 said...

yikes!

amy said...

I'm awake, no I'm not, I'm up, no I'm not...But I reeeaaalllly want to be! Great video!