Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One for Maggie

Not thrilled about this paparazzi coming at him with the camera.

I added the picture because I know how sad it makes Maggie if I don't include one. But on to my main topic today........ A Perfect New Store. It doesn't have clothes, but the most perfect thing, food. It is our Safeway. They just remodeled it and had their grand re-opening last weekend. Many of you would love their new organic area (a grocery store on its own), but there were so many great things about this particular store that I can go on and on about it. I will start in the organic section though. In that section they have every kind of food imaginable along with a self serve flour/ rice/ misc dry good section. They have large containers full of every kind of rice, flour, oatmeal, crumbs, etc..... that you can possibly imagine. And you can fill up your own bag with the amount you prefer. The prices are more than reasonable too. Down the way there is a full service butcher. They will cut any meat, grind it if you want, pretty much do anything you need. The store guarantees their service and products and backs it up. Further down is my favorite place in the new store, the bakery. Unlike every other store bakery, they have a stone oven. They make all of the breads fresh and right in front of you. Then they will cut it any way that you want or leave it whole. We bought some cheddar jalapeno bread last weekend and it proves that it is wonderful. To top off an already wonderful thing, the bread is made with organics. Next to the bakery is the sandwich shop where the sandwiches are made with the fresh bread. This is a true jewel in Casper. Something that really makes living here easier.

On a quick side note........... according to the poll most of you think we will have a girl or twins. I must say those of you that said twins are sooooooooo funny. Whatever this baby ends up being we will be happy as long as it is healthy. I personally think it is a girl, but I am not always right. It would be excellent to have another boy though. So, I guess the wait is on. We will find out sooner or later though.......... hopefully sooner than later. Once again name suggestions are all welcome. We need help on that front.

Thanks for the support and help with names. Have a great day everyone.......

4 comments:

amy said...

that bread sounds delish!

how long before you should know if you're having a boy or a girl? this is foreign territory - forgive me if it's a stoopid question. ;)

Moody Family said...

They should be able to tell about 21-25 weeks in. I don't know when this doc does ultrasounds though. I will find that out next month. Right now I am only 8 weeks, so we have a while....... JOY!!!

Maggie said...

Oh that Safeway sounds like heaven! We have a Safeway, but it kind of sucks. I can't believe that great store is in Casper, of all places!

Okay, how did I miss the poll? Either way, I do remember you really thought at first you were having a girl, and would name her Madison, and blah blah blah. The point is, I don't know how much your gut is really telling you, expect to feed it. hahahaha

love you.

Moody Family said...

Next time you come up to Casper we will have to make a trip to safeway to enjoy the good eats. Can't wait for you to see it. Also, this time I really do think it is a girl, I don't think it would happen because Colin wouldn't know what to do with himself. We are considering the names Jacob and Lily.