Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Scar Face

Our little Scar Face.

I know I have mentioned it before, but Jason has inherited his mom and dad's clumsy trait. It seems like the moment one boo boo heals another makes an appearance. I have to say that most of the time it isn't a big deal, just a little scratch, but there are those times when the worst flashes through your head.

It all began yesterday morning when I was cleaning up my living room. It was already approaching 90 degrees outside, so I let Jason play with his trike in the living room. He is doing so well, trying to use the pedals and even figuring out the steering. Then it happened............ an accident similar to two previous ones............... He turned his trike over, smashing his face into the entertainment center. The last time he did this he almost ended up in the emergency room (I highlighted that story a while back). This time wasn't any better. I couldn't see the cut because it was bleeding so bad. Every time I tried to dab it clean Jason freaked out, so I grabbed a wet wash cloth and held it over the cut for a little while before attempting to look again. By the time I got another peak he had calmed down (thanks to Moe) and the bleeding had stopped. It looked much better at that point in time. But the bruise was just beginning to show up. I can tell you this much....... THAT TRIKE ISN'T GOING TO BE IN OUR LIVINGROOM AGAIN!!!!!!! He can play with it downstairs when it is too hot outside. If we have to do stuff upstairs, then bummer dude, no trike. I have to add that soon after the big crash I called Colin to warn him about Jason's appearance, then I e-mailed him a picture of the wound. When he replied he said "It is a good thing chicks dig scars." Funny ha ha.

On another note, last night Jason was doing this strange thing. He was slicking his hair forward or something like that. I couldn't figure it out. Of course I blamed Colin for teaching him such a crazy thing, but then I was informed that Cody taught him that. Thanks Cody. Just another trick to add to his book. Have a great day and I hope no one else has a trike accident today................... BE CAREFUL.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Right, it was the trike...

I'm pulling out the phonebook to find the digits for DFS right now...

Okay just kidding. So what exactly did Cody teach him? To slick his hair back?

Moody Family said...

Cody taught him to slick his hair forward and then when he finishes that he acts all cool and goes AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he says COOL!!!

gardenboy said...

well I must say he did have a good teacher. Cody knows all the good tricks and phrases!!!

I gotta get back to my studying