Tuesday, September 11, 2007



Oh the wonders of a perfectly mild day. We played and played and played. Lucky for Jason, NO INJURIES to report. I must say that is very novel around our house.

There is one new trick to report. Jason has learned that putting his hand down his diaper and pushing it down so his crack shows totally rocks. It makes me happy........... oh so happy. I don't know why he feels the need to walk around like a plummer. It takes so much effort to accomplish the look he wants (especially since I got him a belt), what a goof. I am thinking that we might be approaching house breaking time......... WOOOOOO!!!!!!HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be something to celebrate. Have a great one......

1 comment:

gardenboy said...

Hey wait aminute who says just plumbers show the crack??? I have heard that electricians and finish carpenters do too. (oh man I am asking for a world of hurt for those comments) And besides crack kills.

I really enjoy reading your blogs. They usually make me smile. Thanks.