Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Giggle boy


It might look like a growl, but he is really saying Cheese!

Just when things start to get frustrating, Jason will run in and do something goofy.... that is why he is my giggle boy. If it is dealing with a car dealership trying to get money they have owed us for 5 months or dealing with insurance...... Jason always comes to my rescue. He is my little super hero. Then when Colin gets home from work, it doesn't matter how tough a day has been, it is play time. They love to bundle up, go outside and go crazy. The Moody Men run, play, jump, and hit balls for hours. Despite this busy schedule, they still have time to pose for pictures. Very good ones if I do say so myself.

There is only one story to report since yesterday........... that is another Moe-Jason battle. Jason had went to bed as usual and Moe and went to bed with Colin and I. This morning about 4, I heared a loud cry come from Jason's room. When I went in to check on things, there was Jason swinging his arms at a sleeping Moe. She was snuggled up against his face. He doesn't mind it if she snuggles, as long as he can breath. Then I left them to deal with their issues. After a little time passed you could here Moe running on his bed and Jason yelling once again. The stupid little beagle was trying to get under his covers. Nothing will make Wild Man more angry than Moe taking his blankets away from him. This ended the way most nights end, both of them were in bed with us. Jason was kicking, Moe was snoring and Colin and I just layed there hoping that we could catch a few more zzzz's.

We wish you all a wonderful day. I hope all of you have a little super hero like we do. Enjoy.............

1 comment:

Maggie said...

HAHAHA. Those two are just like brother and sister.