Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Big eyes

Playing a little ball.

As I always tell everyone, my days with Jason are nothing but exciting. But, I can't imagine a description of a day coming from one of the dogs. Last night I was sitting on the livingroom floor petting Moe while Mae and Jason were playing at the end of the hallway. Moe was so relaxed and then all of the sudden her ears went back as we heared a....... Thump......Thump..... Thump..... coming down the hallway. It was Jason in a full run. I watched Moes eyes get so big, I am suprised they didn't pop out. When he came into view, his arms were spread out wide and there was a big grin on his face that could me nothing less than trouble. As he got close to Moe she braced herself and closed her eyes. He began to scream and then with one big hop he was on top of her. The poor dog knew what was coming and couldn't do anything about it. It happened so fast.

After attacking Moe, Jason was after Mae again. The game of chase and tug of war went on for about 2 hours. By the time Colin got home, the dogs were exhausted and Jason was still going strong. He was spinning in the livingroom until he fell. Then in true Wild Man form he would get back up and do it again. I think the dogs were just happy that Colin took the brunt of the body slams for the rest of the evening. If the dogs could talk, I am sure they would have a lot to say about Wild man. Have a great day and take care.


Getting ready for bed.

No comments: