Thursday, October 4, 2007

WOOOOO!!!!!!!HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


A little man full of smiles.


What a wonderful day yesterday turned out to be. I had high hopes and it was so good that it left those hopes in the dust. It all started with it being my moms b-day...... always a good day. I called her and visited which brightens up any day. Then when I got home from the store I checked the blogs to see that Crissy had went into labor. She and Travis welcomed their little man, Jackson yesterday afternoon. You can see picks on the Kinley blog. Jason and I had a wonderful day playing and having fun as usual. By early evening we got news that my grandpa came out of surgery with flying colors. Now he has a new pacemaker, not just a new battery. Just when we thought the day couldn't get better........... it did. Colin got home early. After dinner, just as we were getting ready for bed, I saw the mouse in the kitchen. Of course me being the tough chick I am................ took off running into the livingroom and jumped on the couch. Colin came to the rescue, getting 4 more mouse traps out and setting them around the edges of the kitchen..... We had 5 at that point and were sure to catch the bugger. Feeling confident we turned out the kitchen light and I walked down the hallway while Colin returned to the couch to watch baseball. By the time I reached the bedroom I heared a snap.... flop...... flop...... We snagged him within a few seconds of setting up the traps and leaving the room...... I can't take credit for this though, it was the great mouse hunter, Colin. Once the mouse was dead, Colin disposed of the remains and then we celebrated. We had gotten rid of the mouse that had been our kitchen for the last week. What a perfect way to end a wonderful day...... Congrats to Travis and Crissy again.... We just can't say it enough. Have fun with Jackson and have a speedy recovery. Also congratulations to Scott and Sheena on their rent to own contract..... that is huge. Take care everyone and I wish you all a perfect day.

If you click you can see 3 of the 5 mouse traps... the middle one was the winner.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

hey what about the rockies?

Moody Family said...

With all of the other excitement I forgot to mention..... WOOOOOO!!!!HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Rockies!!!!!