Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh Cool!!!

For the last few days, it hasn't seemed like we have done all that much around here. I am sad to report the snow all melted and it is supposed to be 72 today. We are so picky.......... ready for winter and want a lot of snow to play in. Hopefully we will get more soon and this warm weather will go away.

the last few days we have just been doing some needed maintenance..... cleaning the house...... cleaning the pellet stove......... the regular stuff. Jason even got his flu shot, so now all three of us are rip roaring and tearing for flu season. I have to say, Jason is much more tough than either Colin or I though. We got our shots on Saturday and both of us had sore arms up to yesterday...... today is much better. Jason had his this morning but still hasn't acted like it even hurts. That is my tough little man.

I have to say thanks to Colin for cleaning the chimney out. He went up the creaky old ladder and walked up on the roof like a pro, while the thought of heights made me queasy. Everything around here is hunky dory. Jason and I have spent most of our days playing and cleaning....... although cleaning usually turns into playing. Who knew vacuums could be soooooo much fun. Jason even helped clean the pellet stove. We took off all of the parts on the inside of the stove and got out the vacuum and brush. Both of us were covered in soot and Jason decided to create a new game........... find the drill bits. It probably sounds like more fun than it actually is. While I was cleaning away, he took all of the bits out of the tool box (probably 30 bits) and hid them around the house. When I began to look, Jason followed me around giggling. That is my little stink pot for you. After looking for 45 minutes, I had found them all. I don't think we will be playing that game any time soon.

Jason has also perfected his Dice-K impression........ Now if you say.... Do the Dice-K, he goes right into the wiggle. I love it. It brought good luck the the Bosox last series, lets keep our fingers crossed that it does the same this time. Another tallent he is perfecting is in the word department. Jason decided that his favorite word is "Cool"....... he loves it and has a few phrases that he likes to include it in...... "Oh that Cool"......."Way Cool Mom".........."Cool man, cool"....... and my all time favorite...."That not Cool"....... The funnies never stop here.

Have a great week everyone........... Hang in there Maggie, we are thinking about you. I will have more to post after our big play day today. It should be a blast. We are planning on doing nothing, but play and cook today. Can't wait to get started. Till next time.................

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Jasno = Cool Man. Shots, that not cool.