Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Update

I will start out with yesterdays excitement..... We got new tires!!!!!! Colin and I knew that our tires were weather checked and that we did need to replace them, but it turns out it was more necessary than we thought. One of the tires had a slow leak and the other three weren't much better. But we are now driving safely with 4 brand spankin new tires. It took them 2 hours to get us in and Jason was an angel. He talked to the other people waiting, read books, and pretty much spent his time showing off to anyone that would pay attention. It was a good time for both of us.

Then today I went to another doctors appointment. I am currently 14 1/2 weeks and am healthy. We heared the babies heartbeat for the first time, which was very exciting. When Jason heared it he was so excited and even said "WOW!!!" There was only one hitch in the trip to the doc. Colin was running behind so Jason had to come in with my while I went pee in a cup (never fun, but a fact of life). We went into the bathroom, I closed and locked the door behind us, and then proceeded to do the deed. Just as I was in the middle of filling the cup, Jason unlocked the door and someone opened it, revealing me (in a very embarrassing situation) to about 15 people. It was oh so much fun...... and I have to say, I was a little mad a Colin for being late at that point. But, once we got past that task things went smoothly..... too bad there is always a long wait. So now it is time to start speculating.... Boy or Girl? The heart rate was 155 beets per minute if that is any help to you. But, we will know for sure in 4 weeks. Yes, we are going to find out. As I said before, the mystery is overrated in our minds. So, as long as the little bugger cooperates, we will know on the 15th of November.

I hope all of you have a great day. Take care and I will have many more stories to share very soon....................