Monday, July 30, 2007

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

There were a few phases of our extra fun wild weekend. I will start at the begining. Sorry for the length..........

Colin and I made our way up to Meeteetse on Thursday night but the real fun started when we arrived in Meeteetse. Maggie and Cody came down to visit and brought Jason the cutest gift, a pair of Crocks. He loves them by the way......there is a small problem with him wanting to play with them all of the time. It turns out they are not just shoes, but excellent toys as well.


The next day, Maggie, Glacier, Jason and I set off on a Jeep adventure. It was up to the ski area for us.





The moose we saw.


Stretching our legs.


The wild bunch.


Please throw another stick......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!


Driving man..........and Maggie helped.

It was a blast despite the moment Jason lost it and threw his hat out while we went down the road. Maggie came to the rescue, puting the jeep into reverse so the hat could be recovered. Thanks for the miraculous rescue and the relaxing day Maggie and Glacier.


I had a chance to visit the Coales as well. The newest member makes them a family of four now. They look great. William is such a good big brother and Scott and Sheena seem to be adjusting incredibly well. I will have pics at the end of the post.

That night we were able to witness and experience a major event. It was the First Every Gary Brew Tasting. For those of you that don't know Gary, he makes beer. It isn't just any beer, but the best beer you can find. He makes a variety of brews as well. So, it was an evening of touring those brews along with eating a lot of very yummy food.


Gary next to his masterpiece collection.

Even the minors had fun.


Karen and Gary................might I say best hosts ever......


Mingling around the food table.


Maggie in her designated seat.


The Warner bros reflecting on the evening.



Oh the fun.


The aftermath.........
It was so good. Thanks for giving us the privilege of being judges (GO CHOCOLATE NUT BROWN!!!)
The next day Jason and I recovered in the morning while the others set out on a record long golfing adventure. They were exhausted and ready for the next phase of the weekend when they finished (The annual Warner BBQ). Glacier was the mascot and the drink of choice was none other than Glacier beer. A nice combo.

Puting on the official wardrobe.

I didn't take many pics that evening because there was just too many good things going on. As always the food was perfect and there was plenty to go around. Glacier was a hit too. He loved going around and being loved up on by everyone and I must say that there wasn't a lack of people.
It was during this party that I became closely acquainted with Karen's humming birds. It is a war zone in that yard. Humming birds dive bombing. It is quite a population. Never in my wildest dreams could I have visualized so many humming birds that don't leave when people are around. Very cool, but a little scary when they buzz you.
I know I keep on repeating myself, but thanks again. It was so much fun and a much needed get away for us. We appreciate everything and can't wait to visit again.........
Before leaving town on Sunday we stopped by at the Coales to visit and so we could get another glimpse at there new little guy, Scott David Coale. YES!!! The paparazzi was making another appearance in the Coale house.
They were busy, but are doing very well. William and Jason had an opportunity to play and as always enjoyed it to the max. You have a wonderful family guys, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!


Sheena, baby Scott, dad Scott and William.


Good buds playing.


The new mom, looking very good if I do say so myself.

Overall it was a great weekend. Thanks everyone for the company, good food, and we can't leave out the one of a kind beverages. It is nice to be home and back to our regular routine......well.................at least we can try to get back into the swing of things.............

3 comments:

petecobb99 said...

people make the parties great, and you guys help immensely!

amy said...

sounds like it was a great party!

gardenboy said...

Oh my goodness. I know I missed my Wyoming relatives but seeing your pics makes me very sad that I don't get to see them all the time.
Nice shots of the party. Maybe next year for the Vermont Warner.