Thursday, July 19, 2007

Girls Day (Jason was there too)

Jason hanging out with his good friend Traci.

Even though I have the opportunity/privilage to hang out with two awsome guys (Colin and Jason) every day.............I need girl time. So, in full girl time fashion, my friend Traci came over to visit and drink mud slides (we are super addicted). Jason was the entertainment for the day. He really puts on a good show when he is flirting. So there was a lot of dancing and even some new words. Traci had him saying Cockadoodledoo and he even said Traci (though it sounded more like Tace). He made up some new moves for us too. I think it was his best show yet. Traci and him get along really well and Jason has once again found someone he thinks is his girlfriend. It is very good entertainment for all. Thanks for the girls day Traci.

We are now prepping for another jaunt up to Meeteetse country for another weekend of wild fun. It will prep us for the big Warner weekend. We even get to see Maggie and Cody then. We are all really excited and can't wait to see everyone. It is going to be a blast. So for now I will go (to the bustling matropolis we call Meeteetse), but this time I will attach my camera to me somehow so that the pictures aren't lost. There should be some good ones of the Franks boys with Jason. Nothing like a weekend with the cousins. Until next week.................

No comments: