Wednesday, July 4, 2007

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!


Wishing you a happy 4th with a smile and a snack.
Today many of you are enjoying your day off celebrating with good food, friends, and we can't leave out the good drinks (in the Warner house this is probably home brew). It is a time to reflect on how lucky we are to be free and to have the wonderful people that we care about here with us. We are planning on doing the same not today because Colin has to work, but this weekend. But we did want to wish all of you a happy and safe 4th.

Now for the newest chapter in Jason's book of strange and funny things.................. Last night he went down for the night around 9:30. We though he was down for the count and in a way he was. About 1 this morning I heared a very loud crash right next to my head. To my suprise it was Jason smashing into my bed side table. He didn't make a peep, and just kept on crashing into it. I was out of bed in a flash and proceeded to pick him up. To my suprise he was still snoring. Our son......though only 18 months old............is now sleep walking. I brought him back to his room and layed him in his bed. I even changed his diaper, but he never even tried to wake up. I have a feeling that this might lead to many exciting late night adventures in the future.



Well trained child or father? You can decide that one.
Another funny little tid bit on the list of new and exciting tricks of Jasons is highlighted in the video above. I was getting his pjs out of his drawer when Colin yelled..............."YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!!" I quickly made my way to the bathroom to see Colin washing Jason's feet. I don't know who really should be considered trained. On one hand, it saves Colin a little work. But on the other Jason doesn't even have to stop reading his book. I think Jason wins this one.

Have a great 4th everyone.........................

1 comment:

The Breadmaker said...

You Moodys definitely win the prize for most entertaining blog!!!I check it everyday to see what Jason is up to next...ENJOY every moment with him, it goes by so,so fast!Thanks for the Miller tips.They seem to have gone away. Hopefully to the top of Phelps or Frank's Peak.Happy 4th