Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Welcome

Our Christmas pic for 06'



Hello everyone!!!! First I must say blogs are a great idea. Thanks Maggie and Cody. I am not going to go into all of the background stuff for the last year since it has been a crazy one, but here is a short overview. We started by moving to Casper where Colin started working for a uranium company. After moving 2 times the third time was the charm because we bought a house. It needs work so that is what we have been doing since Dec. 30th.

The front of our house (The color leaves a lot of room for improvement).



Lori and Jason

As for Jason he has really grown up over the past year. He went from being a lump that cried, messed his pants and slept to a kid that runs and talks back. He is very wild and is all over the place. On Dec. 30th Jason turned 1. It was quite a milestone and a wonderfull day. We moved into our new house and were so happy to have so many friends and family here to celebrate.

birthday fun






Play time with dad.



UH..... OH....


Going for a ride.



Since December Colin's company has been bought out by Energy Metals Corporation. He is currently working in the field and loving every second of it. Jason and I are slowly, but surely working on the house. Right now we are re-tiling part of our shower. It is an adventure since I have never done it before. Last week I cut my hair too. It is chin length and I love it. Jason misses the long hair that was so easy to pull.


I will continue to update this as often as possible. Enjoy and I look forward to sharing more pictures and excitement with you in the future.






















1 comment:

Maggie said...

I miss all of you!!! :)