Sunday, March 25, 2007

Catch Up

Jason thinks his dads boots fit like a charm
What a weekend. Since I last posted there have been a few crazy developments. Jason figured out how to use the chair to plot against me, I have nearly finished the tile job in the bathroom, we went to a super sized birthday party, and Jason ended up with road rash on his face.


Back to the chair


First…….. the chair development….. Jason decided to use his chair to make my life much more difficult. It all started when I was trying to install the shower tile. I was concentrating very hard when Jason came up behind me with a screw driver I had been using earlier and proceeded to stab me. It didn’t feel great as you can very well imagine, so I knew never to leave it where he could reach it. The next day when I was grouting I put the screw driver up on my dresser. Jason was very upset and cried so loud all I could hear was ringing in my ears. Boy can that kid throw a temper tantrum. Suddenly it got silent but I just figured he had given up. He couldn’t hurt himself with anything that was out so I wasn’t worried. Next thing I knew Jason was stabbing me with that crazy screw driver again. After inspection, I found his chair next to the dresser. He had carried the chair from the living room, down the hall and into our bedroom just to get his weapon of choice. That was only the tip of the iceberg though. Later, after I had changed his stinky diaper I had to take it outside. I closed the storm door behind me. For those of you that haven’t been to our house our storm door is just a big glass door. There is no way to open it if it is locked. YES!!! LOCKED!!!!! I walked to the dumpster in our driveway and when I attempted to get into the door the chair was next to it and Jason’s face was pressed up against the window. When I tried to push the button to enter, IT WAS LOCKED!!! Jason just looked at me through the glass with those big blue eyes and laughed. The little brat actually locked me out of the house. Lucky for me the back door was unlocked. Next time I know not to trust that little bugger when I go outside.

Jason and I just so happy we finished grouting.


The tile job is coming along as well. I sealed the grout last tonight and I will caulk today. It has turned out to be much more difficult than I anticipated. Our shower may not be the prettiest one on the street, but it will be functional and that is all that matters to us. Thank goodness, because honestly I don’t think I could have made that look any better. Sorry that there aren’t any pictures, I didn’t take any of the big project.

Saturday we also drove up to Powell to attend quite to bash. It was a day to celebrate 3 big milestones. Chance turned 1, grandpa Scott turned 80, and Vivian (Daves mom) turned 50. Jen and Dave threw a heck of a party and Jason had a blast. He even had an opportunity to chow down on his favorite delicacy, dirt. At that party he only got a fat lip though.

After we left Jen’s house we made our way to the Moody house in Cody for a quick visit. We had a chance to get in some quality visiting with that half of the Moody family. For a nice update there. Aaron and Chris are doing well and we will have a new niece in the middle of May. Ashley and Jonathon are growing up as well. Brian is enjoying his semester in Oaxaca Mexico and is especially excited for his spring break which is this week. Jason had an especially fun time catching up. He was playing in Connie and Jays back yard with Jonathon when the big wreck occurred. He was going down the steps off of their deck when he stepped of the edge into one of the dogs’ holes and crashed. This was a pretty big crash too. It left his head looking like hamburger and one of his eyes is a little black. But, like I said earlier, he inherited the ability to injure himself from his parents. His head looks much better today and hopefully will be completely healed by the middle of this week.
The infamous battle wound....The bleeding stopped so we are good.
Jason ready to go to work this morning with nothing but a diaper and socks..... BRAVE!!!

I hope the rest of you had a very fun and excitement filled weekend too. Also I hope you all enjoyed the iRack video. I can’t take credit for that one though; it was a video that my dad passed on.

No comments: