Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Good Start


Hello again!!! I realize that we may not have the most exciting lives. There really isn’t much that is news worthy that happens in our house. But, we do like it that way. One new thing is that Jason and I finished the shower. His motivated attitude yesterday morning pushed us to finish early in the day. I got out with only one stab wound. Honestly, I have no idea where he found the screw driver this time. But, the work is now done and the screw driver is back in the garage. I can report that I am very happy about that. So, I will be stab wound free until next weekend when we start another project. I am not sure what that project will be, but I am sure it will be a good one.

Jason enjoying his new hat


Last weekend Colin and I forgot his Spongebob hat in Cody too. I guess with the excitement of the big fall it slipped our minds. No kid can make it two weeks without a cap so we had to get him another one. Jason can’t wear just any cap though. It would be a sin to put something like a Yankees cap on the poor kid. After searching long and hard we found the perfect hat. What better thing for a child to wear than a Red Sox cap. So now Jason and Colin match and we are teaching our son to love the Red Sox early so that there is no confusion later. GO BOSTON!!!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I just love you Jason! I love the hat!!!!

Zack and Jenny said...

If you guys put a Yankees hat on that kid, I would have called DFS and had him taken away. Go Sox!

petecobb99 said...

now that's a hat!