Friday, March 30, 2007

Milestones

Today Jason is 15 months old. This got me reminiscing about the past. Jason is growing up so fast. It seems like it has only been a few months since he was born. I can honestly say I now understand what my parents have always told me about time flying by. We have just been so busy and been having so much fun that we didn’t really stop and smell the roses. So, I figured that I would mark today by posting a few images of Jason from the beginning to now. We have went from watching him sleep to watching him eat with a fork. Have a great day and I hope you like the pics.




Brand new Jason, still in the hospital.

Under the lights for jaundice.

Starting to hold his head up.
His first belly laugh.

Jason with his friend, William Coale.


All smiles.



Playing with his dogs.


Playing in the grass

Going to work with dad.

Swimming.
Fall play.

First Halloween.
First Christmas
Boots made for walking

2 comments:

petecobb99 said...

great pix!

Maggie said...

Awwww.... I love that little bugger! I remember most of those pics too! It's pretty crazy when you put them all together and see how much he has grown and changed. Just remember to keep taking tons of pictures!!! :) :) :)