Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

The Man of the day with his Wild Child.

I have to say, time is just passing so by so fast that it is getting difficult to keep up. Today Colin turns 27. So, we want to wish him a very happy birthday. To celebrate I am going to make him his favorite dinner.... tacos. My mom is also coming down with a surprise from the Chocolatier. Colin might be allergic to chocolate, but Tim also makes other non-chocolate deserts that are amazing. Tonight mom is bringing a Manhattan Cheese Cake for us to celebrate with. She is also bringing a half of a dark chocolate cake for my b-day. So, we will be pigging out tonight and continue to do so until the cake is all gone. YUMMY!!!!!!!!

So here is a toast to Colin. Thank you for always being there and puting up with us in good times as well as the bad. I hope you have a wonderful day. We love you very much.

On a non b-day note, my doc appt went very well. Things are going much better this week. The baby is growing very well and his heartbeat is as strong as ever. Now the wait is on. I will go back for another appointment on the 10th.

Also, I will post some pics of the bathrooms on Friday....... I know Maggie is very excited to see the results.

Have a great day everyone...............

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Colin! I'm very jealous of the birthday feast you all will be having. I hope Colin gets to have himself an adult beverage too. Tell Denise hi too!

cee.dub said...

happy bday Colin!