Thursday, February 7, 2008

More excitement

Yesterday happened to be a bit of a milestone for me...... I turned 25. We didn't have anything planned, but relaxing and a little laundry. A day with Jason is a great gift anyway. If you saw him dancing, you know the laughs never stop here. After a morning of dancing and trying to pick up the messes Jason left around the house, we decided to go out for ice cream. There really is nothing better than ice cream and good company. So we stopped by Cold Stone Creamery (Jason loves to watch them mix all of the ice cream) then we went over to Colin's office to share in a little b-day celebratory ice cream. I was just happy the weather kept him in the office so that we could do that.

After that things took a turn for the strange. I started to feel yucky, so I called the doc, who wasn't in his office of course. So after they paged him at home I found out that I had an infection that has been causing me to have contractions and to feel really bad. I thought I was being a baby, but now I am just thankful that we have some answers. So, I am on some antibiotics and hopefully the newest Moody Man will cooperate and stay in my belly until it is time.

Once I got my prescription and Colin was home we headed on over to the T-Bird basketball games (the T-birds are our community college team here in Casper). A friend of ours gave us tickets and I have to say it was a blast. Jason loves to watch and cheer on his team. He even made the news last night. I swear they didn't want to take the camera out of Jasons face to get footage of the game. But, Jason loved the attention. It was a great change of pace and we will do our best to go to the rest of the home games this season.

Overall, I have to say it was a good birthday. I finally have answers as to why I feel so bad and I am on the road to recovery. But the best part is, I got to spend my time with my two men. I hope all of you had a great day. Thank you for all of the cards and well wishes. Have a wonderful and safe rest of the week. Take care and I look forward to hearing about some of your weekly excitement........................

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm so glad you have an answer about the contractions. Rest rest rest and feel better!

Madison <3 said...

hey
wats up its so good to here that jason is doin well and so are u
i really mis you and i cant wait to come in the summer tonight i am trying to get pics on my blog and hopefully i will get on every day
love ya all so much
maddie
ps i dyed my hair my brownish redish its really cool and cute ill have to upload them and my bro and i arent fellin good so thats good