Monday, January 12, 2009

WOOOOO!!!!!HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

First I must start this post off with a whole hearted appology that there are no pics...... I really can't find the camera. I am going to get my super search on today though. I am sure it will turn up soon.

On another note, I can't believe how fast things change. It was just two months ago we were hoping our house would sell. Then came the wild season when we closed on our house, celebrated Christmas, celebrated our anniversary, partied it down for Jason's big number 3, and took on the New Year by the horns. Now things are changing again.

A few days ago we discussed purchasing the house we have been renting. Now we are writing up the papers and will be home owners once again around April 1st. I do recall Colin telling me that we had to buy this house since we weren't moving again, now it looks like he was right. Our new house is anything but new. It is a Brady Bunch special. Complete with an automated lazy susan, a purple wall hung toilet, brownish orange appliances, it is a sight to behold. I love it though and believe that it will be our dream house soon. Also, if you want to buy go for it now... intrest rates are very low and you won't believe what is out there.

We have already made many memories here (in just a couple of months) and look forward to the memories we will make here. Can't wait to show all of you the new digs. Have a great time everyone and enjoy the ton of snow we all received in the area. We sure will....... till I find the camera, enjoy.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

that is really great. you get to buy a house and not even move. congrats....