Monday, January 19, 2009

Double team

I knew it would happen eventually, but I hoped it wouldn't happen so soon. A zone defense can only get a person so far. Jason and Jake finally teamed up to work against me in the worst way. If you have a sensitive stomach please look away and stop reading.

Our morning was going just fine and then Jason (who is getting better about going potty in the toilet) decided to mess his pants, but this time he went over bored. So, not knowing what else to do, I tossed him in the tub. Then I heared a splash splash splash..... At that moment I hoped with all that I am that Jake wasn't in the toilet, but hope can only do so much, he was..... I had stinky in the bathtub and squirter splashing away in the toilet. Not my proudest moment as a parent. After jumping to wash Jacob up I closed him in his room and went back to clean up his big bro. The mess was eventually clean, but it left permanent emotional scars on me.

I am sure this isn't the last time the kids will team up on me, but I hope next time it isn't as messy.

We had a great weekend and the boys made a great step over the two days. They are now sharing a room. When we moved Jason's stuff into the big room... he was all about celebrating. Since the big move he won't stop talking about how he and Jake share a room..... they are both very happy about it. Another great part of this move is that we now have a guest room. So, if you come and stay you have your own space. This is a strong hint... remember we love company. Have a great week and enjoy this warm weather.

No comments: