Monday, June 2, 2008

Opportunity and New Beginnings

Life is a crazy thing. It is full of moments, exciting, frightening, happy, and sad. I find it amazing that some moments include more than one of these feelings.

Colin and I have had so many wonderful things happen in our lives so far. Two and a half years ago we had a wonderful opportunity present itself here in Casper. When we moved here we were excited, yet terrified of the unknown. I think that is normal when a new situation presents itself. Since then we have bought our house, which we love and we have added to our family. Casper has had many draw backs, but it has been a good step for us. There have been many good things here. Everything in our lives good and bad make us what we are. I will never take anything back because I love who I am today and I love everything about my life. Sure there are down moments, but those are just character builders.

Once again Colin has been presented with a wonderful opportunity. He will be going to work for a company called Gas Ventures out of Thermopolis Wyoming. This is very exciting since we will be closer to family and it is a great career move for Colin. On the other hand we are selling our house. It is our first home and we have worked so hard to make it ours. Leaving it behind will be very sad, but there will be a new home and as long as we have each other it will be perfect. Also we will be leaving behind some wonderful friends and we will miss them very much. Thank goodness we will be visiting them often and hopefully they will do the same. Also, we don’t have a place to live yet, so we are on the hunt. Hopefully we will find something quickly.

So, in two weeks we are moving again. My parents have been kind enough to let us stay with them until we find something of our own. It is a new beginning for us and we look forward to what may come.

Take care everyone and I will have more pictures and info to post soon……………..

2 comments:

The Kinley's said...

Wow, you are super woman! 2 babies and packing up and moving. I'm sure you'll make a ton off your house, it looks great!! Congrats on the new job and the closer to family location. Some days I wish we lived closer to family.

We wish you the best!

amy said...

Wow - good luck with the move and congrats!