Wednesday, June 11, 2008

mixed news

Well there is excellent news and bummer news, but it will all be good in the end. First the awesome news... GRANDPA GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!!!!! He is on the mend and will be home in a couple of days. The bummer news is that the house deal fell through and other people put in a better offer..... I guess it wasn't meant to be. Now we just have to sell this one. I don't know what is going to happen, but it will all be good in the end I am sure. Plus we are all ready to be out of Casper. Thank goodness mom and dad are welcoming us into their home. We are very fortunate. I just hope it isn't too long before we have a home up there. So, if you know of a house in Thermopolis or a piece of land to build on...... let us know, we are looking once again. Talk to all of you soon. Only two more days here. Till next time...

1 comment:

The Lintons said...

Hey Lori,
Give me a call either at the newspaper here in Thermopolis or on my cell at 921-0748,there are a few nice homes for sale by owner here in t-town.
Gary