Monday, July 7, 2008

Too Long!!!

Ok, I am back..... Sorry for the gap in blogs, but things have been busy. Now for a summary of what we have been doing. As I last reported we were coming up to Meeteetse to stay with my parents....... well, we did just that and are still here. Thank goodness mom and dad are soooooo very welcoming and wonderful. It has given me and the boys a good chance to catch up with some people. Colin got to work right away and started spending all of his time out in the field on the 17th. He has only been back a couple of days since. He stays there in a trailer at the rig.... so we haven't really seen him since we got to Meeteetse. Hopefully he will be around more soon, we sure do miss him. The boys and I are doing well. Jason and Jacob are almost finished with the summer reading program here in M-town at the library..... Jason and Jake just love books so we spend a lot of time at the library. Every Tuesday morning we go to story time and the boys love it. Jason is also working on potty training. He is getting very good at it and soon we will have him in big boy underwear. Yesterday Mom and I took the boys to there first movie in the theater.... Wall-E... very cute. They both did very well. Also Colin and I purchased a little car.... it is a 96 saturn... very good on gas and was a great deal. It will pay itself off fast. Not much else going on... our house still hasn't sold and we are hoping something happens soon. I will post pics of the boys later this week.. Jake is huge and starting to use his hands. Jason is a big boy too. I will have more soon. Take care................

No comments: