Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The cutest kids EVER!!!!





My two little men.

I know that parents always think their kids are the cutest... but mine REALLY are. They are also very smart and advanced for their age. Ok, I know that not everyone will agree with me on this one, but just look at the pictures and you will know why I say what I do.



A very tired and sick Jason.
Things have been going well for us. As I last reported we are just enjoying our time here in Meeteetse. I know this is a very special opportunity for us so we are taking full advantage of it. Jason did get another ear infection, but is recovering well... he is such a tough little man. He only has a few potty accidents now. I am so thankfull for that and will even be more so when we don't have any. Jacob has started eating baby food. My youngest is really growing up fast. he loves to smile and visit. Laughing is really his specialty. His grandma just can't stand to not pick him up when he looks at her with that big gummy smile..... I don't think she is the only one. Colin is still loving his job and the drive isn't so bad with a car that gets great mpg. We also got him XM so he can listen to as much baseball as he can stand... a good investment since he will never be tired of baseball.

Carrots..... YUMMY!!!! (he really does get a lot in his mouth, almost one container each sitting.)
Working those hands like a pro.
Jason hanging out.... having a little V8... and watching a few toons....

I hope all of you are doing well. I will continue to post pics of my growing... advanced... adorable little men. Take care.........................

No comments: