Friday, May 30, 2008

Our house

I will start this blog with some pics of the boys.













Jason is already Jake's hero.














Helping dad.


Colin and I seem to go through these phases where we are disconnected from the rest of the world. I apologize yet again for these occurrences. We have been working so hard on the house trying to get things done. It looks great and we sure do love it. The house has become our little retreat from the world around us. It is almost as if it is part of us since we have put so much of ourselves into it. I know it is a possession and it is sick to look at material objects like that, but we do love our house. So, I think it is about time I give you a bit of a tour. It isn't complete yet, but I will post more over time. This is just the area of the house we live in. The basement is unfinished and full of our stuff that really should be in storage. It is a walk out basement though and goes out to a patio and a huge yard. We also have a one car garage that is sooooo full of stuff, we are taking most of it to the dump tomorrow. It will be another busy weekend for us. Anyway, enjoy the video tour and try not to listen to my goofy commentary...............


OUR HOUSE



The livingroom




The kitchen




The spare bedroom




The public restroom




Jason's room




Our room




Our bathroom




Have a great weekend everyone and look back Monday afternoon for a new post..........

No comments: