Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Smiling


The Moody brothers.

There is so much to smile about here. The pictures speak for themselves. We couldn't be having more fun. Last weekend we took our first trip for quite some time..... it was the first time I have been out of Casper since Christmas. I must say it was a needed day. We went to Laramie to see my cousin Savanna graduate from college with a chemical engineering degree. I wish I had pics, but I didn't have my camera. I will post some when my mom and dad e-mail them to me. Anyway, it was a good trip. Mom, Dad, Colin, the boys and I crammed into a car and drove down avoiding closed roads and making it in enough time to eat before the ceremony. It was so cool to see Sas walk across that stage. We also realized that she was the only socially capable person that was on the stage. It was pretty funny. But, not much else new here, the boys keep us busy. This weekend the weather is supposed be nice so Colin and I are going to attempt to finish painting the outside of the house... keeping our fingers crossed that the two young men allow that to happen. I hope all of you enjoy the pics. Congrats Sas!!! And I will have more pics soon.........



Jason in his painting coat.


Our youngest super strong man.



A much needed rest.






So proud to be wearing his dino shirt.






A big boy.






Yet another diaper change.






Eating my shirt....YUMMY!!


Jason loving his bath with his brother.

All smiles.

No comments: