Thursday, April 24, 2008

Growing up


Jacob... being his sweet self.

It is difficult to believe that Jacob will be 3 weeks old on Saturday. No one could have prepared me for what happened this evening. First of all his umbilical cord fell of yesterday so he now has a belly button not a boo boo as Jason called it. So, this evening he had his first bath at home.... that wasn't a sponge bath. Then after I got him dressed, he did the unimaginable...... he rolled over. You read correctly. Not three weeks old and rolling over. To top it off, I was recording when it happened enjoy and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

The Flynns said...

Congrats on rolling over Jake!
(I finally signed up on Google so now I can leave comments.) Brian and I are really happy for you and Colin, and Jason of course, to have such a wonderful addition to your amazing family.
We love you!