Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The light

Yesterday I went back to the doc for one of my weekly checkups and got some promising news. First of all Sunday...... Yes 5 days........ this baby is considered full term. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That deserves a happy dance around here. Also next Monday we will have an ultrasound and check to see how close we are. Signs are pointing to a new Moody baby next week!!!! We are keeping our fingers crossed. But the doc sounded like he will bring this to an end soon. Then we will have a new beginning as a family of 4 humans and 2 dogs....... now that is a full house.

Biker boy showing off his muscles.......... He is kind of super hero around our house, I wonder what his true identity is.



Wild man is rocking on through these last days as an only child. Yesterday he played biker boy. With a blankie (I don't think real bikers say the word blankie) wrapped around his head he went around showing off his huge muscles. That little man is quite tough. I know I keep on saying that he is growing up, but today he is officially out of his 2T jammies and into 3T's. He wears 3T pants (fills them out well too) and 4T shirts. I can't believe how fast he is growing. It is hard to believe that he turned 2 just before the new year and now he is as big as a lot of 3 and 4 year old kids. The big biker boy and I are going to get our play on for the next few days and enjoy this time with just the two of us. It will be a blast. There is also a buzz around here that Friday we get to dye eggs and that there is this bunny that comes around on Easter and hides the eggs. I don't know if it is true, but I guess we will find out very soon. Have a wonderful week everyone and take care............





one last note: Cody mentioned that he had his one year anniversary of blogging, Congrats!!! That is a huge milestone. We will be having our one year here in the next couple of days. I can't believe that time passes so fast and that so much can change in that short time. Thanks for the suggestion of blogging Maggie and Cody. I really enjoy it and love to stay in touch with everyone. Happy One Year to all of you!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.