Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet kiddo

It seems as though that saying, kids say the darnedest things, is a proven fact. Jason is always full of it. He looks so sweet and cute and then he can say the craziest things. Most of the time I don't know where he gets it from. There are those times when he comes up to me and tells me the nicest things. For instance, I was cleaning house yesterday and Jason ran up to me and said.... "Ma Ma Love" and he gave me a big hug to top it off. That melted my heart. But there are the times when he says things that take me off guard. Yesterday, I got out of the shower and put on my tank top when I heared Jason wanting into the bedroom. When I let him in, he gave me a strange look. Then he looked at my belly and kind of glared before looking back up at my face, scrunching up his nose, and told me "Ma Ma, you fat." After blurting out that fact, he just turned around and went back out to the living room to play with his Legos. This is the second time he has said that. I guess It is probably a little strange for the little man to see such a change in his mom's appearance, but it doesn't change the fact that he said something so strange. Kids don't hold anything back and Jason is no exception.

Nothing is really new here. I am going to bake some more today. I can't help myself. My mixer just calls to me. I think Colin's co-workers like it though. I will try to bring some of the goodies up to Meeteetse and Cody to share with everyone too. Maggie always makes all of these wonderful baked goods for me to enjoy, so this time I think it is her turn to just sit back and enjoy. I hope all of you are doing well and are prepped for Christmas...... it is just around the corner. Take care and I will write more tomorrow.

No comments: