Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is a special day for one special dog. His name is Glacier. To celebrate this day Jason and I decided to create a card. So.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

We will be famouse with this kind of quality art work.




We wish we could be there to party down with you, but we aren't able to make it. We hope you have a wonderful day, eating, playing (I heared a rumor that there will be tennis balls at your party), licking yourself, and sleeping. Jason wanted to do something special so he decided to do a sommer-sault for you. It is better in motion, but you can get the idea from the pics.


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics from your big day. Till next time......................


It was a close call for the flashlight.



One crayon lost it's life in the making of the birthday sign. It was desert brown. It was a very good crayon.....until it was partially ingested by a 17 month old child. We would like to honor that crayon with a moment of silence.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Your post made me laugh so hard! I love the card. Glacier is here, and I showed him the card. He looked confused. I think he really would have appreciated the gymnastic moves in person, or... dog? I am very sorry about the loss of such an amazing crayon. There will be more crayons, but never as wonderful as that one. Thank you so much for the post... it made my day, and Glacier's!!!