Sunday, September 27, 2009

Promised Pics!!!

The boys playing in a hole Moe dug.

My new sewing machine....


Jason... How handsome.

Jake trying to take out the net with a damaged shovel.




Colin and Jason solving world problems.


Jakie fighting a fever without a shirt on.


Jason.... the "Monster"


Jakes prefered way of getting in the playhouse.


Jason watching his dad adjust his bow.



Lester... our scarecrow. Jason named him.


Jake and Jason sitting with Lester.


The smooth side of Jason's quilt post wash.


The rag side post wash.

Hello again.... I have got to get more consistant on my posts.... In fact, my blog might be going through a transformation. It might start to include some recipe ideas for the week. So, be looking for that.



The last week has been full of all kinds of fun. I planned on posting pics earlier, but decided to sew with my new machine instead. It is amazing and makes sewing even more fun.


Jakes quilt will be finished soon. It is a good thing since he will be moving up to a big boy bed in a few weeks.... WOW!! Time is going by so fast. A week from tomorrow Jake will be 18 months old. It doesn't even seem possible. He also has started to ask to sit on the toilet... he pretend potties and gets down to wash his hands... Very funny.

Jason loves preschool more than I can even describe. He he has made many friends and wishes he could go to the Kiddie Kollege every day. This Friday he gets to ride on a homecoming float. The kids are decorating their own shirts for the big day and Jason is pumped.


The weather is finally staying cool enough for us to spend most of our time outside. It kind of cuts into my sewing time, but we sure get a lot of playing in. Our walks are back on schedule and they are getting longer with the cool air. Our pumpkins are picked and ready for decorating... I will post pics of them later this week. Despite our hail issues and frost, we had a fairly successful year. I am already planning my garden for next year.... Canning has been great so far and I have started dehydrating a lot of fruit for snacks.... the boys prefer apple chips.

I hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy the pics and I will return with recipes and more stories...

No comments: