Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jason's First Day!!!



I will begin this post with a pic from Saturday. The boys wanted to play in the sprinkler and Jason wanted to do so in his undies..... great pics!!!


As parents we know that our goals have to include helping our children to grow and be successful. This week it was obvious that our kiddos are growing up. Jason went to his first day of Preschool on Tuesday and he loved every second of it. It was a little difficult for Jakie and I to get used to, but it is so nice to see Jason having so much fun. Jake and I will be trying to come up with adventures for just the two of us to enjoy on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now on. Here are some pics from Jason's first day of school.


This is Jason and Jake when they woke up Tuesday morning.....

Jason standing by his school supplies

Jason standing in front of the Truck area at the preschool.... he loves the toys


A look at the classroom... Jason was so excited to see his friends.


At school Jason got to play a lot. They made art projects, got to know each other, went over rules, and went to the park. He really enjoys school and can't wait for Thursday. I did forget to pack a snack and I am pretty sure I won't live that one down. That mistake won't be repeated either. Snacks will be priority number one from now on.

To view the rest of the pictures from the last week click HERE!!! Now we are on to getting used to our new schedule. My kiddos are growing up so I am going to enjoy them as much as I can before they grow up too much.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I can't believe Jason is in preschool! Crazy!!!!