Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Fall !!!

The boys hanging out in the dog house that the dogs won't even go in.
Our crop.


Another angle... we are very excited.


It looks like the big freeze will be here in the next couple of days so we have started preparations. Despite the hail our pumpkin/spaghetti squash crop was wonderful. Tomorrow we will pick up all of the outdoor toys and put them in plastic bins. I sure love fall and Jason is excited to catch snow flakes on his tongue. Friday the boys will be in the homecoming parade and then we are off to my uncle's wedding. It should be an exciting rest of the week. Hope all of you enjoy the change in weather as much as we do. Take care and stay warm........

1 comment:

The Kinley's said...

Those pumpkins look fantastic! and yes, please can't wait for the cooking recipes to come! I need ideas, my brain is shot....this parasite growing in me is sucking it out! ;-)