Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting into the season

For the last month I have been a little disappointed with the thought that Jason wouldn't get to see Santa this year. He is really into Christmas, wanting to give gifts, and make cookies for the big man in the red suit. So, I feel like making a list and giving it to Santa in person would just top it off. But, I had come to terms with the fact that we missed the one weekend he was going to be here to visit with the kids.

Yesterday we went to story time and found out that Santa is going to make a special stop next Wednesday. He requested that moms bring treats and kids bring lists. Jason was so excited to hear this and I was somewhat relieved. Now the question is, when Wednesday comes will Jason be afraid of Santa or will he be ready to share his list? I will bring my camera and document the occasion so that you can see the big moment.

Have a great day and we will try to post more pics soon................

No comments: