Monday, December 22, 2008

CALL IT SOLD!!!!!!!!!



The day finally came. After waiting and turning into a semi-bi-polar mess for the last month and a half, closing day came. I had my first emotional toilet cleaning episode.... it was a little embarrasing, but part of my way to let go of the house. I cried the entire time I cleaned. Who knew that a person could get so attached to a house. A very nice couple with 3 kids bought it and I hope that they have as much fun making it their home as we did. Now we are looking forward to making a home here. This was just the last big step so that we could persue a new adventure with the focus we need. At 9 am we signed the papers and after all of that crying and blubbering, it was anti-clamatic. Pretty wild stuff. The lesson we learned was it is much more difficult to sell a house than it is to buy.

As soon as we sold the house we decided we were lost without a big payment (that is what it must seem like to everyone anyway), so we bought a pickup as well. I really think we should be put in the looney bin for trying to cram so much in one day. Look how much we cram in to the end of December.... we are asking for it. It has been quite the day. After all of the bad roads I didn't have any daylight to take a pic of Colin's new work pickup, but I will soon.

After going through two very busy days we are exhausted so it is wind down time. I will post pics soon. Have a very Merry Christmas, I know we will. Drive carefull in all of your adventures. Talk to you soon!!

No comments: