Monday, January 28, 2008

Quick update

Baby is great!!!! His heartbeat is strong.... very strong. The little man is growing fast. Todays appointment went better than I could have hoped.

Colin wasn't able to come, so Jason and I were on our own. Jason was such a big boy. He even held the sound monitor that is used to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was awesome. After the appointment we had to go to the lab for a glucose test. This meant I had to drink a syrup and then wait an hour in the waiting room before having my blood drawn. Jason and I sat and read books the entire time. I can't really express how wonderful Jason was today. In total we spent 3 hours at the doctors office and the lab combined. He was tired when we were done, but an angel while we were there.

So, the new baby is in excellent condition............. we should start to expect him about two weeks early though. He is a big boy. There isn't much time left...... thank goodness. I will continue to update you on any changes........ Have a great week everyone............

No comments: