Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

When we think Thanksgiving......... we usually think good food and family. Plus as you all know it is a day to give thanks. Today I want to share what I am thankful for.

I give thanks to - my 2 1/4 Moody men. It is such a gift to be able to wake up every morning to someone you love sooooo much and to a smile that can melt a person's heart. The I love you Mommy's and the big squeezes are more than I could have ever asked for. To top it off we are so lucky to have another healthy little man on the way............... I have so much to be thankful for just in my house.

I give thanks to - my family. They have put up with me from the beginning. To have parents that can make me feel better even when I don't think it is possible and to teach me how things really work and who will always take time out of their busy schedules to visit and to lend a helping hand. To a sister that always remembers to call even when things get crazy for her. For nieces and nephews that are constantly learning new things and love to share the excitement. And for grandparents that never fail to bring a smile to my face.

I give thanks to - my friends. Those of you that have been around through thick and thin as well as the new friends. We have grown up, but not apart, just closer. When I need to talk you are always around. Friends that are so close they are like family. My life wouldn't feel whole without such friends.

I think that hits my main points. Everything else is material. Life would be very good even if it meant we were living in a shack, as long as I still has all of the people that I mentioned. So, thank you everyone for being there in the past and for everything that will come in the future. I am so very lucky to have so much. Wishing all of you safe travels and a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Take care and I will have many stories to share next week.

No comments: