Monday, May 18, 2009

So excited!!!

Closing is set for 9am Wednesday. Then we will be painting over the pink livingroom and hallway, installing the doggy door, and moving in. Thursday should be our first night in the new house and I will spend the weekend, unpacking and cleaning up our rental prepping it to turn the keys back over to the owners. Very exciting stuff. Jason and Jake seem to be excited too. Jason understands why we have boxes everywhere, but Jake thinks we are just building him forts of boxes. That is very cool for this 1 year old. he loves to wear them on his head. I am gaining ground on packing. The kids unload one box for every two I pack, so I am ahead. They will be great help on the other end of this project. Unpacking will be cut in half. I hope all of you are doing well. Take care and I promise pics after we get moved... Enjoy the warm weather!!

No comments: