Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend

Last weekend was amazing as always. We just love spending time together and playing. Saturday we were very grateful for the perfect weather and took advantage by golfing and playing outside. The kiddos had a blast. Jason played with his new clubs while Jake spent most of his time running through the grass and checking out the cart tires. He was pretty amazed by the cart. I was able to try out my new clubs, which are wonderful by the way. There were no records broken that day, but we sure had fun.

Mothers Day was wonderful. I was able to go on a long walk with my guys and we played until we couldn't play anymore. Jake had his first big boo boo yesterday as well. He fell, hitting his chin on the hearth. It was pretty bad and we are just thankful he is ok and he didn't have to get stitches. Thank goodness his chin held closed and didn't stay exposed for long. I would also like to thank Colin for being the level headed one..... I freaked out. Jason took his bike on the open road and is was very clear he didn't know how to break. He is terrified of riding his bike out of the back yard.... we have some more work on the bicycle front.

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. This next week will be a little crazy with Colin's softball league starting and us moving. Very exciting. I will take a lot of pictures and share them as soon as I get a chance. Have a wonderful week.....

No comments: