Friday, May 1, 2009

Good stuff

Well, it has been a week. Colin and I are so very ready for a break. The kids are going with Colin's parents today and we couldn't be more thankful. Jason and Jake are so cute and sweet, but very loud. I don't know how some people do it if they never have time off. We are going to take this weekend to play in the 3 on 3 tournament here in town. Colin plays every week so I am sure his team will do well... As for me, I am in it just for the fun. I have only played once since high school. My coordination is still the same... to make this a little more clear, I trip over my own feet. It should be a blast, but I am not expecting a miracle.

On another note, we are getting very close to closing on our house. Now that everything is in to the bank (even the appraisal), we can close at any time. When the sellers say it is a go, we will close. This could be as early as next week. We just can't wait to get in our new house and get settled in. It is very exciting.

I hope all of you had a great week. Enjoy this weekend and I will post next week and let you know how the basketball weekend went. Take care.

No comments: