Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weather Surprise

Here are some long awaited pictures. Last week we were busy enjoying the outdoors again. Sunday we even barbecued and lit our fire pit. At two am Monday morning I got up with Jake and noticed we had a lot of snow on the ground. That put a damper on our park fun for this week, but I hear that it is supposed to warm up by next week. I sure hope the forecast is correct. I don't want it too hot, but the mid 60's is perfect for the boys and me to be outside all day long. Things are going well here as usual. The time change was so good for our little fam. Jake and Jason go to bed at a good time and sleep until 6 or 7. We have had more sleep in the last week than we ever have.... LOVE IT!!! I hope everyone is doing well. Have a great rest of the week and I will have more pictures soon....... It is hard to take the time to post when the weather is nice, but I will make sure to do it at least once a week.
Colin blowing his candles out... the cheesecake was so good. Moe thinks she is going to get lucky.

Grandpa Scott and Jacob playing dinosaurs.

Jason loving up on Grandpa.


Jason loves to ride the horse swing at the park.



Cutie pie.



Jason posing with his pa.



Jacob crawled into the dog's toy box to play. Then Jason went over and they both laughed for about 5 minutes straight... It was very cute.





No comments: