Friday, May 11, 2007

Helper

By popular demand (Maggie), here is a picture of Jason helping me clean up this morning. He loves to sweep. If the dogs were inside he could even use the broom to hit them. I truly believe that the broom is his favorite cleaning tool.




We are going to pick up the equipment to work on the back yard today so I will have some really good pictures of our progress next week. Before I go, I have to tell you about my good experience in Casper. Since Colin and I have moved to the East side of town we started to go to another liquor store. It has been the best place in the world. Sure, they don't always have the cheapest beer in town, but they do have the best service I have ever seen. When you first walk in someone always is there to greet you. Then they will answer any questions you have (the place is huge so we usually have to ask where something is). They always remember me and are super nice to Jason. Then when I leave they always help me out to the car, even if I only bought a bottle of wine. I have to say that it is the most wonderful service I have ever had in any town. So there are perks of living here in this town. Have a great weekend and Maggie, I will have some more helper pictures for you next week. Where are the ones of Glacier and you sitting at your bistro table?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I hope you pay him for all of this physical labor he is doing!

Now that is some booze store!! I guess that's what you get when you move on up...to the east side.

I'll try to take the pics this weekend... I will really try!