Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jason's Classroom

Wednesday came in with a huge milestone for Jason. We completed all of the paperwork for preschool and got a tour of his new classroom. Miss Bethany showed him his cubby, all of the different play areas and the computers. She also gave the boys balloons and small rubber lizards which they loved. It was a great ice breaker and Jason can't wait for his first day of school on Tuesday.
This is Jason's cubby that he shares with another little boy. He will hang his coat there and keep all of his school supplies there.

This is the main seating area....

There is a sand/water table, a computer area and even a dress up area in this part of the room.
This week has been a great one. We have done a lot of playing as usual. I have been working hard on my quilt. It will be finished one of these days.... I do love working on it though. The kiddos like to help. They count my blocks and carry them all over the place. When I was cutting, they helped measure and hold the fabric while I cut. It has been great working on it with them.
Tomorrow Jason goes in for an eye appointment. They will dilate his eyes and we will find out if his prescription has changed. We are hoping for a big change for the better. I will update after we find out.
I will end this with a picture of Jake after his bath..... the picture says it all.

This is Jake's hair after a bath tonight... funny!!!

No comments: