Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Stories

As always, the boys are full of funny. There is not one day that goes by where they don't come up with something crazy or do something wild. The last few days have been no exception.

Last night we were watching Mythbusters when Jason noticed that Adam and Jamie wear glasses too. He turned to Colin and said "Look, the Mythbusters wear glasses too.... I am going to be a Mythbuster some day." It is so cool that he picks up on things like that.

By late afternoon the boys wouldn't stop crying... The tired boys were just so tired that they couldn't function anymore... Thank goodness they had a great nights sleep and so did we.

This morning we woke rested and relaxed. I was feeling pretty good about everything, getting a cup of coffee and I have to admit I was getting a big head. Just then... Jason runs into the kitchen yelling... "JAKES IN THE TOILET!!!" He was not kidding. Jake was elbow deep in the toilet. I freaked... washed his hands, germ-xed, washed his hands again, germ-xed........ you get the idea. I used most of the soap we had and the germ-x. I will need to replenish our supply.

Our day is still going well. Although, Colin suggested we power wash Jacob. Not a bad idea. Since it is another dreary day, we will get our bake on. I think cookies and bread is on the list for today. Jake will not be touching anything that could be consumed though.

Have a great day everyone. I have a lot of pictures to post and i will get to it this weekend. Enjoy!!!

No comments: