Friday, June 12, 2009

cute cute

Our boys are always doing cute things... there are just too many to report on. If is is Jake dancing at the softball game or Jason telling one of his many jokes, we are laughing.

I will start with a few things about Jacob. He is really figuring out who he is. His favorite words include: Dog, Mama, Dad, No, Me (milk), Ba (bath), and No again.... He loves to say NO!!!! Jake will come up to me point his finger and tell me no. This doesn't fly and he gets in trouble. I wish all of you could see how much he has changed. If it is running, yelling, laughing or just copying something his big brother is doing.... that little man is changing and adding new skills to his toolbox every day.

As for Jason, he is our joke man. An oldie but a goodie is: Why did the chicken cross the road? To turn into a goat!!! I think this one is so good, not because of the words, but the way Jason tells it. A new joke: Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide!!! This one will go down as a classic. We don't know where he learned it, but it is good. Jason is really figuring things out. He is very clever and quick with his mind. Like his great Grandpa Scott, he loves to tell a joke. They even have the same style.... Those of you that know grandpa know exactly what I am talking about. Jason has such a huge heart too. He loves to make people laugh and smile. Sad things make him cry, yet he wants to be the tough guy. It is so cute.

I wish there was another way to share how much the boys have changed. I am really proud of our boys and would love for the world to know how great they really are.

I will leave you all with something Jason told me this morning (Jake was standing next to him mimicing him).

Jason: "The polar bear should go to bed."
Me: "Why is that Jason?"
Jason: "It needs to be warm again."
Me: "How can the polar bear going to bed make it warm?"
Jason: "Don't you know? The polar bear makes it winter and when he goes to bed it gets warm. Did you know he lives in the polar bear mountains?"
Me: "That is good to know."

We have these conversations every day..... It is great entertainment. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. Take care and I will have more to share next week.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

awww all those stories are so adorable!!!