Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Parent's Duty

OH, NO!!
Each and every one of us has parents. Not all of them are the same, but they do have something in common. They have embarrassed us at one time or another. There are always those moments that stick with us for the rest of our lives. The classic cause of embarrassment that we always hear about in television and books are bath pictures. I can remember my parents saying embarrassing things in front of friends. When we were little there wasn’t the Internet to post pictures or to communicate. This has really brought the ability to embarrass your kids to a whole new level. Now I will share with you some bath pictures of Jason. I am sure one day he will get mad over the fact that we felt the need to share these with family friends, but it will get worse. I learned about embarrassment from the best mentor, my dad. For those of you that know him, you know what I mean. Do any of you have any stories to share about embarrassment? We all can’t wait to hear some good ones.

Another Classic

1 comment:

Maggie said...

How could he ever be embarassed by those pictures? They are so adorable!!!