Monday, January 25, 2010

Fam Time

This is a picture we took one evening when we were playing in Jason's room.

Jake being his wild self while Jason was at school.

Jason got this Darth Vader mask at his friend's birthday party and wanted to even sleep in it.


Hanging out with my men.

Our boys are just like Colin.... I love this pic.
Jason is quite the little helper and rocks when it comes to loading the dishwasher.

Jake thinks that Eskimo kisses involve biting my nose.

After traveling it was so exciting to get home and just spend time together. January came so fast.
Colin found a new passion.... duck hunting. He really does enjoy getting out on those crisp days.
As for me and the boys, we have been getting back into the swing of things. Jason was thrilled to get back to school and his friends. Jake and I have been utilizing those days Jason is gone to really bond. When Jason was a baby we had so much time to play and get to know each other. I am very thankful that I get the same time with Jake. My boys are amazing and make me laugh so hard.
Nothing too exciting has happend in this last month, but I sure do wish I could
slow down time.... Hope all of you are having a wonderful January as we are. Enjoy!!!

No comments: