Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh my oh my

I need to first apologize once again for not posting for such a long time. Things have been a little wild and fun for us..... as usual. In the last week we have had a bridal shower for my cousin Savanna and been to her wedding. When we weren't enjoying in those festivities we were spending time outside in the warm weather. It has been beautiful. The boys and me have been having a blast. We have been walking every day and playing out in the yard.

Having a little fun before a walk.

As I mentioned we had a shower for Savanna... Now that was a kick in the pants. We enjoyed some traditional shower games along with some that are not so traditional. There was the standard making a wedding dress out of toilet paper then the very unconventional butt darts. Oh it was fun.............
Our little group that came to the bridal shower.
Looking good
Saturday was the big day. The wedding was in Story, WY. Everything was quite beautiful and Savanna looked amazing. I have to admit that our two boys were quite strapping in their dress clothes. The goal of the day was met and Savanna and Matt are now married. It was so nice to see the whole fam and we sure had a nice time. To top it off the roads were great.... what more could we ask for.
Savanna and Matt..... time to party.
Jason hugging the beautiful bride
My boys showing the love.
Jacob riding on his dad's shoulders yelling at the crowd.
I hope all of you are doing very well and have a great week. Colin's birthday is Friday and we are having a small party Sunday so I will have pics to post. Have a good one..................

No comments: